The Bowen Center/Georgetown Family Center
4400 MacArthur Boulevard, NW Suite 103, Washington, DC 20007-2521
General Driving Directions
The Center (pictured above) is located in Suite 103 at 4400 MacArthur Boulevard in Northwest Washington, DC. It is very close to the intersection of Foxhall Road. For best driving directions from your location please use the Google Map provided.
- The Center is in the lower level of the building.
- Enter through the glass doors from the plaza and go down one level.
- After 5:00 P.M. use the side entrance off the parking lot.
- On-street parking is available in the area for two hours, unmetered.
- MacArthur Boulevard limits weekday parking on one side of the street until after the morning rush hour ends at 9:30am.
- Limited parking is available on the gravel lot to the immediate left (South) of 4400 MacArthur Boulevard.
- Avoid parking on the paved lot or you may be towed.
Public transportation to the Center is limited. The D5 and D6 buses do make limited stops on Foxhall Road at the intersection of MacArthur on routes that go all the way to Sibley Hospital.
- Use the Washington Bus/Metro site’s Metro Trip Planner to determine the best route and bus times from your location.
- It’s best to confirm with driver that the bus is Sibley Hospital bound and thus going to Foxhall and MacArthur.
- Bus schedules are approximate.